As of Monday, July 13, and in following updated State regulations we are no longer offering sessions inside our studio space. We are able to see you for private and duet sessions in our back patio space, or at your private residence. For more information, please see our Rates page.
Yes, we’re excited too! This is a big deal after being locked down since mid-March. However, we are fully aware of the gravity of the worldwide pandemic we are experiencing and have put in place specific protocols and procedures to ensure our staff and clients are safe and can enjoy a positive experience during their time with us. Here is what we are doing:
- All our sessions and classes are strictly “by appointment only”.
- Our schedule will begin at 5:45 am on some days and 7:00 am on others. All sessions will be staggered with a 20 min cleaning and ventilation window. You can see our schedule via our website.
- Instructors will wear a facial mask at all times in the studio and will use gloves as necessary.
- All visitors are required to wear facial coverings at all times except when exercising. During that time only it will be optional to remove your facial mask.
- Visitors are also required to wear a clean pair of grips socks and bring a personal set of Pilates loops.
- You will be asked to wait outdoors in designated spots while we ventilate and clean our space between sessions. Your instructor will invite you in when we are ready for you.
- Entry is through our front door and exit will be through our back door.
- When entering our space, you will notice that we have changed the layout of our studio to respect social distancing guidelines. Your instructor will indicate what station you will be working out at.
- A clean bin will be provided for you to store your personal items by your station.
- Once you have stored your personal items, please sign our daily check-in form at reception.
- You will be asked to wash your hands before and after your session. Hand sanitizer will also be provided throughout the studio.
- At the end of your session, you will be asked to thoroughly clean any equipment and props you may have used or touched during your visit.
- We encourage you to bring your personal water bottle and towel. However we will have these available should you need either.
- Finally and very importantly, all visitors will be required to sign and initial a COVID-19 specific waiver.
We appreciate your support and cooperation as we work to ensure a clean and safe studio experience for you. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 562 477 9650 (calls only) or via email at email@example.com
Thank you! We can’t wait to see you!