Our studio continues to follow the guidance of our local health authorities. As such, all clients whether vaccinated or not, are currently required to wear a mask while indoors. Thank you for your support & cooperation with these health requirements!
We are happy and grateful to continue serving our community online and in person. We are fully aware of the gravity of the worldwide pandemic we are experiencing and have put in place specific protocols and procedures to ensure our staff and clients are safe and can enjoy a positive experience during their time with us. Here is what we are doing:
- All our sessions and classes are strictly “by appointment only”.
- Instructors will wear a facial mask at all times in the studio.
- All visitors are required to wear facial coverings at all times.
- Visitors are also required to wear a clean pair of grips socks and bring a personal set of Pilates loops.
- Our studio space has three exterior doors that are regularly opened to provide natural ventilation. In addition, the studio has a commercial grade HVAC system that is used continually.
- Social distancing is encouraged at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the studio.
- At the end of your session, you will be asked to thoroughly clean any equipment and props you may have used or touched during your visit.
- We encourage you to bring your personal water bottle and towel. However we will have these available should you need either.
- Finally and very importantly, all visitors will be required to sign and initial a COVID-19 specific waiver.
We appreciate your support and cooperation as we work to ensure a clean and safe experience for you. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 562 477 9650 (calls only) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! We can’t wait to see you!
RECEIVE A FREE VIDEO
Fundamental Pilates Mat Flow